Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Painted Rocks


     Snail, Feather, Humming Bird, Horse and Tree Frog :

     In my yard I have river rocks in different sizes so I started painting on them. In my home
     country we draw white designs in front of the house so I was inspired by that, I'm a nature
     lover, I like all kinds of habitats. Here are my pictures, if you want to buy my art then go
     to my Etsy shop or if you like it then go to my Facebook page and press the like button.  


               If you want I have a more feather rocks in a different color and  different sizes.





Pin It Now!

25 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to paint some rocks for quite a while now. I better get on it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for sharing your artistic rocks at THT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lovely frog is my favourite, and the snail and feather. Your drawongs are beautiful.
    Visiting from APR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are gorgeous! I absolutely love the snail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been featured on homework. Thank you for sharing your project on The Inspiration Board.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely painting. I particularly like the snail and the frog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so lovely. they each have a magical quality.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These painted rocks are so sweet! I love the hummingbird and frog with the dotted backgrounds. They are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely drawings on rocks! I esp liked the snail and the feather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your rocks are terrific small canvases. The snail is my favorite, but they are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing patterns and details on your painted rocks! Wow!

    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your rock art, especially the feather. Happy PPF and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful painted rocks, Parul. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marvelous drawings, love them all but the horse is spectacular. Happy PPF xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so talented!I love each and every one,especially the snail!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice...I really like the frog. I've been wanting to paint rocks too. Thanks for sharing at the Rock 'N Share! Hope to see you again soon! D@TheShadyPorch

    ReplyDelete